The CM-200 is the perfect compliment to any tuner that offers an audio input jack. The mic can be positioned to get a more sensitive reading, while allowing the tuner to be positioned for easier reading. It is the ideal practicing tool for brass and wind instrument users in situations where the mic built into your tuner might have difficulty detecting the sound of your instrument, such as when you're practicing with an entire brass band.
- A perfect compliment to all handheld tuners that offer an audio input jack.
- The microphone uses a piezo element to directly capture the vibrations and send them to your tuner.
- Small and compact
- For a more stable and very accurate reading of pitch.
- Width of clip: 30 mm, Cable: 1.5 m
- Three color variations are available.